Release 2.4 was rolled out on October 1st, 2010. Below are the features & enhancements included in this ninth Bookerville release:1) International Currencies
Bookerville is now international! Your Bookerville account can now be configured to reflect any of the following currencies:
$ - U.S. Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso
- No Symbol (Currency-Agnostic)
? - Euro
£ - British Pound Sterling
¥ - Japanese Yen
¤ - International Generic Currency Symbol
Æ - Dutch Florin
Please contact us ([email protected]
) to have your calendar switched to one of these currencies. If there is a currency you would like to use for your calendar that is not listed here, please contact us: [email protected] 2) Photos
Bookerville now allows you to upload photos of your properties!
* To be used in future features like guest search, property showcase pages, promotions, etc.
* No limit to the number of photos you can upload.
* Choose one of your photos to be your "Primary", which is what will be shown in Bookerville listings, etc.
* Automatic resizing: you can upload your photos directly from your camera.
(After signing in to Bookerville, go to your My Properties page. Click the picture icon.) 3) Multi-Property Search (Beta)
This new feature allows guests and owners/managers alike to search for availability and pricing throughout your properties.
* Designed primarily for our multi-property community members.
* You and your guests can easily see which of your units are available for specific dates, and what the price will be.
* Click on any resulting entry to jump into the pre-populated booking process on that unit's calendar. So convenient and easy!
* This feature is in "Beta", which means we are still working on it and refining it. We invite our community of members to use it and provide feedback to us on it. When we have it in a stable, production-ready state, we'll move it out of Beta.
(After signing in to Bookerville, go to your My Properties page. Click the "Multi-Calendar Search" button.) 4) Property Cloning
For our multi-property members, this feature makes it very easy to enter lots of properties, and to add new ones over time. After setting up one property and testing that it operates the way you want it to, you can clone the property. This makes an exact copy of it, including rates, discounts, custom email notifications, custom guest options, alert emails, etc. Then you can just change the information that is different about the new property. Ask us if you need assistance - we're here to help! [email protected]
(To view this new feature, sign in to Bookerville and go to your Property Setup page. Click the "Clone This Property" button in the upper-right. This feature requires a Professional account.) 5) Tax Report
This useful new report shows what taxes are due each month and to which agencies.
(To view this new feature, sign in to Bookerville and go to your Property Setup page, then click the "Reports" tab. This feature requires a Professional account.) 6) Booking Requests
Bookerville has greatly enhanced the owner experience for handling booking requests. Booking Requests occur in two ways:
* If your calendar is set to Manager-Centric mode. In Manager-Centric mode, guests click days to calculate their stay, but the calendar is not updated. Instead, a request is stored and an email is sent to the owner/manager with a link to your Outstanding Booking Requests page. This page shows all outstanding requests, complete with all details, and a graphical indication of any overlapping bookings. There are buttons next to each request to let you proceed with booking the request, or delete it.
* Booking Requests are also generated in Guest-Centric mode when guests choose to pay a pre-payment by check (if the owner/manager offers this feature - which is selectable on the Property Setup page).
(To view this new feature, sign in to Bookerville and go to your Property Setup page, then click the "Reports" tab. This feature requires a Professional account.)